When you have a great outdoor living area set up like this, it’s such a shame to not be able to use it all year round. Wouldn’t it be nice to still be entertaining outside in the evenings and cooler months? Well you can!
Infratech Infrared Heaters are 90% energy efficient, operate for just a few cents an hour, and emit a subtle, pleasant warmth that won’t even blow away in windy conditions. Now you can add a heating system to your patio, or outdoor dining area that’s economical to run and environmentally friendly. They provide odourless, radiant warmth that won’t detract from the aroma of steaks on the grill!
Infratech heaters are different! Heated quartz elements emit a safe, clean wavelength of light that is only absorbed by solid objects, transferring heat directly to a person, table or floor rather than heating the air. Infrared heat doesn’t ‘blow away,’ making it ideal for breezy areas where air can’t be contained.
- Convert over 90% of input energy directly into radiant heat
- Emit zero greenhouse gases or odours
- Don’t require ventilation
- Are easily installed and are UL-listed for indoor and outdoor use
- They have no refillable tanks
- Cost less and are inexpensive to operate
- And have minimal clearance requirements
- Are virtually maintenance-free
- Have infinite control capabilities
- And come in a wide range of low profile styles with sizes suitable for areas of all shapes and sizes.
For more information go to infratechheaters.com.au or call into Subiaco Restoration in Osborne Park.